College Career Page » Work Permits

Work Permits

Work permits are issued by the Career Center. 
The statement of intent to employ a minor and request for work permit must be completed by student, parent and employer and turned into the College and Career Specialist. Work permits will be processed in one to two school days. Same day permits will not be issued. Please print a copy from the website or stop by the Career Center to pick up a copy.