Resources for Undocumented Students
At Ocean View High School, one of our core values is Opportunity and Access. We believe that everyone has the right to achieve his or her current and future goals, and we will provide the support, skills, and opportunities needed to see that these goals are met.
This page is designed to provide support and resources to students and families who are dealing with issues surrounding immigration status here in the United States. There are links to a variety of state and community resources to help students and families navigate through these difficult scenarios.
If you have additional questions or need additional support, please reach out to one of our staff members so we can figure out how to best meet your needs.
-Plyler v. Doe, United States Supreme Court 1982
- DACA Application Records Request
- Oak View Family Resource Center
- "Immigrants Rising" Website -- Resources of all kinds
- CA Assoc for Bilingual Ed Resources
- Scholarship List for AB540 Students
- University of California Resources
- Cal State University Resources
- My Undocumented Life
- District Undocumented Page