Core values are the beliefs that drive all that we do at OV: what opportunities we provide, what relationships we build and nurture, and what kind of community members we strive to be.
OV Core Values
- Character and Excellence—We believe in leadership through example, integrity, moral and academic excellence, and hard work.
- College and Career—We understand the importance of preparing for life beyond high school, and we will provide the training and guidance required to enter into that life with confidence and success.
- Family and Relationships—We believe in positive interactions, self-discipline, responsibility for actions, and acceptance.
- Learning and Instruction—We know that instruction, driven by learning, adapted to the individual, and presented with care, will lead us toward mastery of self-learning; our ultimate goal.
- Opportunity and Access—We believe that everyone has the right to achieve his or her current and future goals, and we will provide the support, skills, and opportunities needed to see that these goals are met.