Contact OV Support Staff
- If you are having an emergency, or a situation that cannot wait, please call 911 or call or text the California Youth Crisis Hotline at 800-843-5200.
- To reach the OV counseling support staff, provide us with your contact info and we will get back to you within 1 school day for a conversation with a school mental health provider.
We believe that reaching out for help is a sign of strength. These times are confusing for all of us and we are here for you. Please reach out if you need to talk, we are here for you!
Mental Health Specialist
(714) 848-0656 x56842
Ms. Arellano provides mental health services for general education students at OVHS. She is able to provide resources and/or assistance for support and mental health service within the community.
(714) 848-0656 x56470
I provide academic/college and social-emotional support for juniors and seniors. If you have questions about college, credits, or summer school options, please feel free to contact me!
(714) 848-0656 x56480
Mrs. Corbitt's primary role at Ocean View High School is to assist in the assessment and educational planning for students with disabilities, although she makes herself available to students and teachers in general education for counseling and collaboration as well. Mrs. Corbitt is also available to work with parents and caregivers in addressing their children’s educational needs.
Hi Seahawks! I provide socio-emotional support to all students but especially, freshman and sophomores. I also support students by coordinating 504 accommodation plans and Student Success Team (SST) meetings and represent the OVHS McKinney-Vento/Homelessness Program. Contact me if you have any questions at Google Voice # (714) 752-3567 or by email.
(714) 848-0656 x56417
I am a school psychologist serving the special education population specifically in the I.D.E.A.S. program. For concerns, questions, or counseling questions, you may contact me or your student's case manager.
- Safety & Wellness Links
- Warning Signs of Suicide
- Support Services Hotlines
- Tips for Talking With Students About School Violence
- NASP Anxiety for Parents
- Beach Cities Interfaith Services
- Health Care Agency Behavioral Services
- Stop Bullying
- Call 2-1-1
- National Human Trafficking Resource Center
- ASPIRE at Hoag