Be sure to check out the Guidance & Course Planning page before choosing classes here. You may find courses you didn't know about and programs that better suit your needs!
Registration is a 3-part process! You must check for correct information in Aeries first, then fill out the forms from the registration packet and attend In-Person Registration at the correct day and time.
When that is done, the button below will provide all the instructions and has links to forms and everything else. It's the only button you need.
If you have not used Aeries before, find instructions for how to create an account here.
If you do not have an ID number or Verification Code (VPC) for your student (it usually comes in a letter), please contact Amanda Chidley at [email protected].
- All Students
- Aeries Info Checking
- Verificación de datos de Aeries
- Registration Form 2022-23
- Petition Form for Non-recommended Class
- Formulario de registro 2022-23
- Aeries Portal
- Instructions for Creating an Aeries Account
- Chromebook Handbook
- Manual de Chromebook
- Technology Use Policy
- Política de uso de tecnología
- Students Moving into the District
- Start with This Packet & Instructions
- Residency Form
- Shared Residency Form