If you have an impacted schedule you have several options for taking Health:
- Hybrid Health at Ocean View High School offers flexibility to students with impacted schedules. Meets face to face about 1 - 2 times a week and the rest is online. More info at the Hybrid Health webpage. #OVHybrid
- Pacific Coast High School - Administrative approval is needed in advance.
- Please print the External Credit Form, then go to the PCHS website and print out their application.
- The application then must be approved by an OVHS administrator.
- Once approved by OVHS, the application must go to the Huntington Beach High School District Office to be approved by Dr. Bryan.
- Once approved by Dr. Bryan, the application must be brought to PCHS.
- *Please note no credit or grade is given for Health taken through PCHS. It fulfils the Health requirement with a notation on the student’s transcript.
- Students can take Health through the Huntington Beach Adult School the summer after their freshman year or they may be able to take it sophomore, junior or senior year if they no longer have an impacted schedule.